Many leadership teams find that their strategic planning sessions are way more effective when there is some external objectivity involved.
This external objectivity should not dominate, or be an authority figure that would skewer the process. Rather, the facilitator should be an expert in bringing out the best ideas, hearing from everyone, dealing with any “elephants in the room”, and bringing the process to the most effective conclusions
Team One facilitation will ensure:
- That everyone has been heard
- The best ideas have been well articulated and evaluated
- Any difficult issues (“elephants in the room”) have been dealt with
- Objective comparisons and challenges have resulted in a robust process
- The strategic plan is able to be effectively communicated to all stakeholders