The retail environment in New Zealand is a long way from reaching full potential in terms of sales per staff member.
In many organizations, retail staff are little more than shelf stackers and checkout operators, doing little to either build business good will, or increase size of sale. Most retail organizations have no idea how much potential sales are walking out the door because of this. While fortunes are spent on marketing plans and new shop fit outs, this unmet potential goes begging.
This seminar, specifically for retail management and staff, brings results.
- Move from a passive stance to a proactive retail professionalism
- Massively increase the goodwill they generate with customers in the store
- Significantly increase sales per customer and size of sale
- Naturally and consistently offer and deliver on up sell opportunities
- Lift both the atmosphere and the sales in any retail environment.