Most organizations have now been restructured so many times, the whole population is coming down with “restructure fatigue. ” This results in cynicism, weariness and active or passive resistance to change.
Leaders need to ensure that they spend as much focus on winning the hearts and minds of the workforce as they do on the new structure.
Clients consistently report that properly implemented, this programme results in staff buy-in to the process, improved morale and performance.
- Plan and identify a cultural transformation strategy
- Implement a strategy that will work
- Create a sense of excitement and enthusiasm about the new culture
- Bed in the building blocks of the new culture
- Increase staff performance and productivity