Meetings dominate the day of many organizations and managers. Yet it is surprising how often the leaders and participants in meetings fail to maximize the value of meeting times. It is often taken for granted that a leader can lead a meeting. Practice makes perfect, but not if you have spent years practicing doing it the wrong way.
Learn to run effective, efficient and outcome focused meetings that involve the entire team.
- Understand and deliver on the 4-step process for effective meetings
- Ensure each participant prepares effectively for meetings
- Ensure that one member (including themselves) does not do all the talking
- Elicit and garner the best contributions from each team member
- Keep meetings outcome focused