The Western world has been talking about customer service for nearly 100 years now. And yet few of us would have difficulty remembering the last time we were disappointed with service as customers.
Rather than lower our expectations to the level where we are no longer disappointed as customer or supervisor, this seminar takes work teams to a new level of customer service and delight.
- Sustain a new motivation to deliver higher levels of service
- Understand and work with the 6-step scale of customer delight
- Focus on customers and make them feel important
- Massively increase the customer good will of your organization
- Create word of mouth business growth