This training develops coaching skills in people whose roles involve leadership of teams.
What do top coaches do to bring out the best performance in their athletes?
Gleaning insights from the high performance world of sport where Team One has been so influential, leaders are assisted to understand what motivates, inspires and brings out the best performance in their teams.
Conversely, leaders can analyse their own performance for attitudes, words or behaviour that may unwittingly be demotivating their team, and then do something about it.
This course builds and practices practical skills that can assist leaders to coach the best performance in their direct reports.
- Understand the principles that define great coaching
- Apply those principles to their own leadership
- Add a coaching dimension to their management of direct reports
- Coach their staff to higher levels of performance
- Hardwire a coaching culture into the workplace