Much of the training delivered through call centres is focused on product knowledge and technical use of the organizational systems. This often leaves a dearth in staff development that is noticed and reported on by customers.
Call centre staff are often the front line “shop window” in many organizations. This seminar focused on strategies that deliver first rate services that leave the caller impressed.
- Apply the principles of delighting customers to the call center environment
- Understand and work with the 6-step scale of customer delight
- Focus on the customer not just on the process
- Deal effectively and disarmingly with customers who are becoming upset
- Communicate empathy and a positive “smile” down the phone