At every level of the organization, leaders need to know how to maximize the value of the input of each team member in a team context.
By understanding individual motivations and perspectives, leaders can create an environment where talented people are motivated to work as a high performing team.
- Understand Group Dynamics and how to maximize each stage
- Create a vision for their team that is motivating
- Unite the team around the vision
- Deal positively with team setbacks and conflicts
- Draw out the best performance from each team member.